Five Questions to Honestly Ask Yourselves
A. Values Harmony – Do we have real agreement on our essential guiding beliefs?
Amos 3:3 – “Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?”
- Four Categories of Couples (http://www.prepare-enrich.com)
- Vitalized Couples – Your shared values are life-giving and energize your relationship.
- Harmonious Couples – Your shared values allow you to live in agreement in most of the important areas of life.
- Conventional Couples – Your shared values are limited but your commitment to each other keeps you together.
- Conflicted Couples – Your shared values are few or non- existent and you daily struggle to find common ground. Continue reading