- Commit your life wholeheartedly to Jesus Christ.
- Make the daily decision, “Not my will, but thy will be done.”
- Commit yourself to purity and save yourself for marriage.
- Choose only friends that help you be more like Christ.
- Reconcile with your parents to the fullest extent possible.
- Fill your mind with things you and Jesus could do or watch together.
- Spend your free time serving the church and other people.
- Keep your dating life public.
- Check out the character of their friends.
- Take enough time for all the truth about both of you to come out.
- Pay close attention to the track record of their family.
- Pray and fast regarding the future of your relationship.
- Learn the difference between infatuation and a genuine heart connection.
Categories: Bob's Notes